Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Directorate of Hajj Jobs 2022 was announced in Karachi through an online job portal www.hajjinfo.org. The Directorate of Hajj intends to hire the following salaried/daily wage staff for a maximum of 45 days for the specific assignment of Hajj season. Therefore, walk-in interviews will be conducted on the dates mentioned in each advertisement.
|Published On||May 05, 2022|
|Last Date||May 19, 2022|
|Organization||Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony|
|No of Seats||10|
Vacancies Details of Directorate of Hajj Jobs 2022
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Accounts Clerk (BPS-09)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Vaccinator (BPS-05)
How to Apply for Jobs in the Directorate of Hajj?
- All interested applicants are requested to appear on scheduled date and time.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test/ interview who comes after 09:00 am.
- The candidate must bring original & attested copies of certificates, degrees, CNIC and 04 photographs.
- For Karachi, candidates should come along with attested copies of requisite documents at Directorate of Hajj, New Haji Camp Sultanabad Karachi on 19 May 2022 at 09:00 am.