DC Office KPK Jobs 2022 in Bajaur, Battagram & Khyber has been announced in the Office of the Deputy Commissioner for Patwari posts. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Intermediate, Bachelor, FA/ FSC, and Matric. Eligible candidates can apply for DC Office KPK Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Patwari (BPS-09), Patwari (BPS-09), Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Jr. Scale Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-06) jobs in DC Office KPK Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Aaj Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 16, 2022
Last Date October 07, 2022
Organization Office of the Deputy Commissioner
No of Seats 07 + 13 + 48= 68
Job Location Bajaur, Battagram, Khyber, KPK
Latest Posts in Office of the Deputy Commissioner Jobs 2022
Computer Operator (BPS-16)
Jr. Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
How to Apply Online for Jobs in DC Office KPK?
- For Adv 01 & 02 Candidates must submit a Handwritten Application Form along with the attested copies of the following documents should submit on the given address
- Educational Documents
- Patwari Certificate
- Two Passport size Photographs
- Applicants must mention their Mobile Number and complete address in the application.
- For Adv 03 Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed online deposit slip (having token number, project code & candidate personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at the UBL OMNI agent Easy paisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (Candidate’s copy) having a bank stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through SMS.
- Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Candidates will be informed by ETEA through SMS for a physical test, and screening test.