Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Jobs 2022 announced in Multan, Punjab through an online job portal www.bzu.edu.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is BS Agriculture/ MPhil, DVM/ BS Microbiology, BS Agronomy/ Agriculture, BSC Agriculture, Ph.D ,M.Sc (Hons),B.sc. Eligible candidates can apply for BZU Multan Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Research Associate, Research Assistant, Daily paid Worker jobs in BZU Multan Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Nawaiwaqt, Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 12, 2022
Last Date October 10, 2022
Organization Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU
No of Seats 02 + 01 + 01 + 01 + 03 = 08
Job Location Multan, Punjab
Latest Posts in Bahauddin Zakariya Universit BZU Jobs 2022
- Research Associate
- Research Assistant
- Daily paid Worker
How to Apply for Jobs in BZU Multan?
- For All Ads, The candidates are required to submit their applications on plain paper along with CVS and attested copies of testimonials in the office of the Registrar, BZU Multan.
- Applications other than online will not be entertained.
- Applications must be accompanied by Generated bank Draft.
- A most recent passport-size photograph should be affixed to the application form.
- Applications must be sent to the “Deputy Registrar (Admin-1), Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan” by hand or courier services.
- For Ad No.05 The candidates are required to submit their applications on plain paper along with CVS and attested copies of testimonials/credentials in the office of Dr. Shahid Hussain, Associate Professor/Principal Investigator, Department of Soil Science, Faculty of Veterinary Sciences.