Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022 has been announced in Islamabad through a job portal where candidates can apply online through the job portal. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Matric, FSc, Intermediate, BCS/ BBA. Eligible candidates can apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Nurse, Scientific Assistant-I, Jr. Assistant-I (Admin), Jr. Assistant-II (Admin), Tech – II Mechanical, Tech-II Medical, Scientific Assistant – II Physics, Scientific Assistant – III Physics, Technician-III, Driver-III jobs in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through The Nation Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 04, 2022
Last Date September 19, 2022
Organization Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
No of Seats Multiple
Job Location Islamabad, Pakistan
Latest Posts in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Jobs 2022
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Assistant-I (Admin)
- Assistant-II (Admin)
- Tech – II Mechanical
- Tech-II Medical
- Scientific Assistant – II Physics
- Scientific Assistant – III Physics
How to Apply for Jobs in Atomic Energy (PAEC)?
- Eligible candidates may apply online at IP Address https://220.127.116.11/home before the last date.
- Applications other than Online will not be entertained except Sr. No.09.
- The candidates eligible for the post of Driver-III may also be forwarded their applications with attested copies of educational degrees experience and driving License before the last date through registered Daak.
- Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one-second division in the entire academic career from Metric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Preferably first class academic career, however one 2nd Div may be allowed except in final degree/certificate.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification for each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/Diplomas/Degrees from Govt recognized institutions.
- Candidates already employed in Govt/Semi Govt organizations must apply through the proper channel.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply.