Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has announced the latest PAEC Jobs 2022 in Islamabad through a job portal where candidates can apply online at www.nts.org.pk.The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Diploma in Nursing/FSC + Diploma/B.Com/ BBA/ BCS/FA/ FSC/ I.Com/Matric + LTV License. Eligible candidates can apply for Atomic Energy Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Nurse/Technician-I (Medical)/Junior Assistant-I (Accounts)/Junior Assistant-II (Admin)/Technician-II (Medical)/Scientific Assistant-III/Driver-III jobs in Atomic energy 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through The Nation Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 22, 2022|
|Last Date||August 23, 2022|
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
Latest Vacancies in Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Islamabad
- Technician-I (Medical)
- Junior Assistant-I (Accounts)
- Junior Assistant-II (Admin)
- Technician-II (Medical)
- Scientific Assistant-III
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Jobs 2022 Islamabad?
- Applicants must apply online through the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- No handwritten applications will be accepted.
- The written test fee will be Rs. 600/- to be deposited by concerned candidates through 1Link, 1 Bill Bank, ATM, and Internet Banking.
- Candidates must have educational degrees/certificates from recognized Institutions or Boards.
- Where prescribed qualification is 1st Division in Final Degree only one 2nd Division (at least 50% marks) in an entire academic career is allowed.
- Candidates must not be below 18 years and more than 35 years of age on the closing date.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through the proper channel. NOC at the time of test/interview will be the basic requirement for such candidates.
- The selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for such allowances as Medical Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc. at such rates and scales as prescribed / may be prescribed from time to time.
- The selected candidates are likely to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- The candidature of those who do not meet the criteria can be canceled at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/ interview.