Anti Narcotics Force ANF Jobs 2022 was announced in Rawalpindi through an online job portal http://anf.gov.pk/. The Required Qualification for these vacant Posts is Matric / Primary / Bachelor / Master. Eligible candidates can apply for jobs in 2022. Interested Candidates can send their ANF Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below.
There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the latest recruitment Anti Narcotics Force ANF 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is advertisements through Nawaiwaqt Newspaper.
Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||June 05, 2022|
|Last Date||June 20, 2022|
|Organization||Anti Narcotics Force ANF|
|No of Seats||166|
- Sub Inspector (BPS-14)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Auditor (BPS-11)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- ASI (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Constable (BPS-07)
- Constable Driver (BPS-07)
- Constable Operator (BPS-07)
- Constable (Dog Attendant) (BPS-07)
- Photostat Machine Operator (BPS-04)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Ardali (Batman) (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
Physical Standards for Sub Inspector, ASI & Constable
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (for male), 5 ft 4 in (for female)
- Chest: 32×34 in (only for males)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Anti Narcotics Force?
- Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications on the prescribed form online at the ANF website www.joinanf.pk.
- All candidates will deposit (online) Rs. 350/- in ANF Welfare Fund Account No# 3016955724 (branch code 0551) of the National Bank of Pakistan through any Bank, Easypaisa, and JazzCash.
- The deposited bank challan number will be mentioned on the application form and the same deposit slip will be brought along on the first day of the test.
- Original academic / experience certificates, CNIC & domicile along with a 1×attested copy of each will be required at the time of the interview.
- One step up academic qualification required for the post is allowed to candidates. If candidates apply for more than one post, they will be given a call for the higher post as per their qualifications.