MNS University of Agriculture Multan Jobs 2022 was announced in Multan through an online job portal https://mnsuam.edu.pk/.The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is MS/ MPhil. Eligible candidates can apply for Agriculture Jobs Multan 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for MNSUAM Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is advertisements through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply
|Published On||July 26, 2022|
|Last Date||August 10, 2022|
|Organization||MNS University of Agriculture|
|No of Seats||05|
|Job Location||Multan, Punjab|
MNS University of Agriculture Multan Jobs 2022
- Research Assistant
How to Apply for Jobs in MNS University of Agriculture Multan?
- Interested candidates can download the application form from the MNS University of Agriculture Multan website i.e. https://mnsuam.edu.pk/.
- The applications are required on Prescribed Form with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates with specific dates, publications, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile along with passport size photograph on each set, and a Bank Draft amounting to rupees as indicated below in the advertisement drawn in favor of the Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan.
- The candidates may apply separately for each post with the application fee, For Post Manager Rs 1500-/ & RS 500-/, who are intended to apply for more than one position.
- Applications will be short-listed according to the University’s prescribed criteria.
- Applications must be sent through registered post/courier only. By hand, the application will not be accepted.
- Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the top right corner of the envelope.