FATMEED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2022-26 Apply online
Today we will share with you all the information about Fatmeed Scholarships program 2022-2023. in this scholarship from matric to Master all students can now avail of it. All candidates Across Pakistan can Apply for this scholarship. Students who have taken admission can also apply and those who have not yet taken admission can apply for the Fatmeed scholarship program.
Now. PRSP announced FAIMEED Scholarship Program 2022 -26. for the students of Punjab Kpk, Sindh, Balochistan, Alk, G.8 & FATA, who enrolled in the below-mentioned programs.
Scholarship applications are invited from the following students
Category 1: Matriculation to Intermediate & Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) in any discipline; At least 50% Marks
Category 2: Bachelor (14 Years/16Years) to Masters (16 Years/18 Years) Medical Students (any degree title) In any discipline; At least 50% Marks
Category 3: M. Phil/PhD in any discipline: At least 50% Marks
- FA/F. Sc
- B Tech
- Ph. D
- M. Ed
Scholarship worth RS. 63,00,000
Important Information About Fatmeed scholarship
Both Male & females can apply for Fatmeed Scholarship. There is no age limit for Scholarships, any age person can apply. Candidates who have already taken admission and those who are yet to take admission, both can apply. In Fatmeed Fellowship, 50 percent quota is reserved for Need-Based students, whose electricity bill is 5000 or less, like the rest, 50 percent quota is reserved for Merit-based students, who can submit an application based on their educational qualifications. Students with at least 50% marks in Syllabus are eligible to apply. The following educational expenses will be given under the Ameed program.
- Admission Fee
- Liar Berry Fee
- Laboratory Fee
- Transport Fee
- Hotel Fee
- Tuition fee
How To Apply for Fatmeed Scholarship Program
- interested students will apply online at https://prsppak.com/scholarships.php.
- All Students Rs.) Screen Test -/500) Fee Non-Refundable Through 1Link /1Bill, through any Express/JazzCash/Bank/ATM/InternetBanking/TCS Banking/Mobile Registration of 17 digit ID given on Siyalan form Only ||1Link/1Bi payment of fees will be accepted.
- Students (Personal Account Holders and Vendors) can use the account to deposit, and Live Support for registration details.
- Contacted Team & https://prsppak.com/scholarships.php Fill out the application form carefully and the information provided for online registration will be considered final.
- No request for change will be entertained. Funds will be sanctioned only to those students who clear the screening test.
- Two students who are already registered and benefited from this scheme need not apply
Last Date of Application Submission: 6 August 2021